Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. Over the last seven days, Zipper has traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar. Zipper has a market cap of $9.08 million and approximately $2.33 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zipper token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, IDCM, DigiFinex and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00079784 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007363 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004723 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded 36.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002391 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Zipper Token Profile
Zipper (ZIP) is a token. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. The official website for Zipper is zipper.io.
Zipper Token Trading
Zipper can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, OKEx, DigiFinex and IDCM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zipper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.