CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 21st. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0392 or 0.00000498 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, DragonEX, Bibox and Huobi. In the last week, CyberMiles has traded up 12.5% against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a market cap of $31.33 million and $5.62 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $90.42 or 0.01149468 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00058201 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001549 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015952 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007421 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CyberMiles is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinBene, IDCM, Huobi, Tokenomy, Zebpay, Bibox, DragonEX, Koinex, Cobinhood, LBank, OKEx, BCEX, IDEX and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.