DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.0310 or 0.00000387 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, LATOKEN and YoBit. DecentBet has a market cap of $5.84 million and $4,923.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DecentBet has traded down 20.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004991 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00401275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 63.2% against the dollar and now trades at $101.57 or 0.01269302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00155029 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
DecentBet’s genesis date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,585,340 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, LATOKEN, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.