Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 29.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 28th. One Elite coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Elite has traded down 25.3% against the dollar. Elite has a total market capitalization of $1.35 million and approximately $304.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014215 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002412 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010024 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005079 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00066420 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Elite Coin Profile
Elite is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,225,168,059 coins and its circulating supply is 26,422,814,944 coins. Elite’s official Twitter account is @elitecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Elite is www.elitecurrency.info. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.