EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 36.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $258,028.00 and approximately $394.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, EUNO has traded 45.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EUNO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0118 or 0.00000148 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
EUNO (EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 26,619,848 coins and its circulating supply is 21,818,912 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.