FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. FuzeX has a total market cap of $2.12 million and $37,636.00 worth of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FuzeX token can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Livecoin, Token Store and Cobinhood. During the last seven days, FuzeX has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005078 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.67 or 0.00396305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 59.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.36 or 0.01255265 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00154084 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004622 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
FuzeX Token Profile
FuzeX was first traded on January 13th, 2018. FuzeX’s total supply is 1,087,156,610 tokens and its circulating supply is 793,534,329 tokens. The official message board for FuzeX is medium.com/fuzex. The official website for FuzeX is fuzex.co. FuzeX’s official Twitter account is @fuzex_co.
Buying and Selling FuzeX
FuzeX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cobinhood, HitBTC, COSS, IDEX, Token Store, Coinbe, Allbit, Livecoin and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzeX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FuzeX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuzeX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.