Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 21st. Kore has a total market cap of $4.53 million and $19,678.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kore has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. One Kore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00006418 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013267 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002843 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004452 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009936 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00080140 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Kore (KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 8,875,003 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. Kore’s official website is kore.life.
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.