Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. During the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 8.5% higher against the dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $22.97 million and approximately $1.80 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for about $5.95 or 0.00073943 BTC on popular exchanges including ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $91.96 or 0.01142899 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015577 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007270 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009894 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (CRYPTO:LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, CoinEgg and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.