Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitrue, Bittrex, Binance and CoinBene. During the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $12.32 million and $2.19 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $677.24 or 0.08514377 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033760 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001441 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
Nucleus Vision (CRYPTO:NCASH) is a token. It launched on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,783,243,488 tokens. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nucleus Vision is nucleus.vision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision.
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Bittrex, Koinex, IDEX, WazirX, Upbit, Bitrue, Huobi, Binance, Ethfinex, Zebpay, Bitbns and BITBOX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.