Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. In the last seven days, Primas has traded up 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Primas token can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001268 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, OKEx, Gate.io and BCEX. Primas has a total market cap of $5.35 million and approximately $2.09 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004998 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.06 or 0.00400469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012592 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 51.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.92 or 0.01185724 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00153998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004614 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas. Primas’ official website is primas.io.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io, OKEx and BCEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.