PureVidz (CURRENCY:VIDZ) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. PureVidz has a market capitalization of $69,871.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of PureVidz was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PureVidz has traded up 26.2% against the U.S. dollar. One PureVidz coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PureVidz is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 29th, 2016. PureVidz’s total supply is 125,279,775 coins. PureVidz’s official Twitter account is @PureVidz. PureVidz’s official website is purevidz.net.
PureVidz Coin Trading
PureVidz can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PureVidz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PureVidz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PureVidz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PureVidz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PureVidz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.