DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. In the last seven days, DECENT has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. DECENT has a market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $567,737.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DECENT coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001360 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LBank, Upbit and BCEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00017177 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00025796 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004420 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000083 BTC.
DECENT Coin Profile
DCT uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2016. DECENT’s total supply is 73,197,775 coins and its circulating supply is 51,306,089 coins. DECENT’s official Twitter account is @DECENTplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DECENT is /r/decentplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DECENT’s official website is decent.ch.
Buying and Selling DECENT
DECENT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, ChaoEX, BCEX and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DECENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DECENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.