Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded down 8.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. Over the last week, Iungo has traded down 3.7% against the dollar. Iungo has a market capitalization of $280,306.00 and $33,810.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Iungo token can currently be bought for $0.0070 or 0.00000091 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $651.57 or 0.08509919 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00036795 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012070 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Iungo (ING) is a token. Its launch date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Iungo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.