Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0741 or 0.00000932 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, DDEX, Bittrex and Coinbe. Over the last week, Loom Network has traded up 9.8% against the dollar. Loom Network has a total market cap of $58.51 million and $2.96 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.73 or 0.00399134 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012629 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001643 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.79 or 0.01293029 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00148263 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00017358 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004564 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 789,310,695 tokens. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bitbns, Allbit, IDEX, Coinbe, Upbit, DEx.top, GOPAX, Hotbit, Fatbtc, LATOKEN, Kucoin, DDEX, YoBit, Binance, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Poloniex and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.