Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $2.95 million and $350,308.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skrumble Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Gate.io, LBank and IDEX. In the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.77 or 0.00401796 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001613 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.74 or 0.01328651 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00148164 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004469 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015533 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network was first traded on April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,006,456,845 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, LBank, Gate.io, BitMart, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.