Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 23rd. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001495 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Neraex, BitMart, Bibox and Huobi. During the last week, Bytom has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a total market cap of $113.83 million and $7.96 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.36 or 0.01137337 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00014584 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007357 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00073920 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001337 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom (BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Neraex, EXX, HitBTC, BitMart, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, BigONE, CoinEx, Cryptopia, Bibox, LBank, CoinTiger, RightBTC, FCoin, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.