Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. During the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creativecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001531 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
CREA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official website is www.creativechain.org. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.