Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. One Hydro token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Fatbtc, IDEX and BitMart. Hydro has a total market cap of $6.70 million and $262,155.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Hydro has traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $647.32 or 0.08434862 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00037859 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011961 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Hydro (CRYPTO:HYDRO) is a token. Its genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,324,954,339 tokens. The official message board for Hydro is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Fatbtc, DEx.top, IDEX, BitForex, Mercatox, CoinEx, IDAX, Upbit and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.