nDEX (CURRENCY:NDX) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. nDEX has a market capitalization of $80,063.00 and approximately $31,627.00 worth of nDEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, nDEX has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. One nDEX token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.89 or 0.00410171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.29 or 0.01289794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00144143 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016798 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004347 BTC.
nDEX’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,338,687,251 tokens. nDEX’s official message board is medium.com/@nDEXofficial. The official website for nDEX is ndexnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling nDEX
nDEX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nDEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nDEX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase nDEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for nDEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nDEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.