NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 38.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $1.96 million and $984.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Exrates, FreiExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 11.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.05 or 0.01128756 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00014063 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007172 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00068849 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.