Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 23rd. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Binance, Kucoin and Coinrail.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003110 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Red Pulse (RPX) is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Coinrail, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.