SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One SkinCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Mercatox. During the last week, SkinCoin has traded down 3.8% against the dollar. SkinCoin has a market cap of $136,522.00 and approximately $2,857.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00410217 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.01 or 0.01295118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.32 or 0.00145130 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016604 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004399 BTC.
SkinCoin launched on June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. SkinCoin’s official website is skincoin.org.
Buying and Selling SkinCoin
SkinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SkinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.