Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Veros has a total market capitalization of $197,289.00 and $8,875.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veros token can now be purchased for about $0.0065 or 0.00000082 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. Over the last week, Veros has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00401361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.08 or 0.01290139 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00144724 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016814 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004374 BTC.
Veros Token Profile
Veros’ launch date was November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 79,952,700 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,376,401 tokens. The official website for Veros is vedh.io. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency.
Veros Token Trading
Veros can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veros should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.