White Standard (CURRENCY:WSD) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 23rd. White Standard has a market capitalization of $456,677.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of White Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, White Standard has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One White Standard token can currently be bought for approximately $1.04 or 0.00013373 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.85 or 0.00409863 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.42 or 0.01292654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00144199 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016890 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004347 BTC.
About White Standard
White Standard’s total supply is 439,402 tokens. The Reddit community for White Standard is /r/WhiteStandard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. White Standard’s official Twitter account is @TheWcomp. White Standard’s official website is thewhitecompanyus.com.
White Standard Token Trading
White Standard can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as White Standard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade White Standard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy White Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for White Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for White Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.