VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 24th. One VIBE token can now be bought for $0.0481 or 0.00000598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. VIBE has a total market cap of $12.51 million and $2.28 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, VIBE has traded up 25.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $33.92 or 0.00421890 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012521 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.12 or 0.01231584 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00146307 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004383 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015539 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
VIBE launched on July 25th, 2017. VIBE’s total supply is 267,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 260,136,427 tokens. The official website for VIBE is www.vibehub.io. VIBE’s official Twitter account is @VibeHubVR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VIBE is /r/VibeHub and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VIBE Token Trading
VIBE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIBE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIBE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.