Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $20.12 million and approximately $15,046.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003682 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, Tidex and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 10% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016762 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00025126 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00036295 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $202.59 or 0.02524519 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005067 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00050949 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,090,422 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is theqrl.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, Bittrex, Tidex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.