NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. One NULS token can currently be bought for about $0.89 or 0.00010940 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinBene, QBTC and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, NULS has traded up 13.6% against the US dollar. NULS has a market capitalization of $62.87 million and approximately $14.71 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004979 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.01 or 0.00432099 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.69 or 0.02353238 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012382 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00157614 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000094 BTC.
NULS Token Profile
NULS’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 104,604,502 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,917,571 tokens. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NULS is steemit.com/@nuls. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NULS is nuls.io.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene, OKEx, DragonEX, QBTC, Binance, Bit-Z and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.