Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded 23.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 15th. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. Adzcoin has a total market capitalization of $129,037.00 and approximately $307.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded up 24.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008053 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 27.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
ADZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 47,275,043 coins. The official message board for Adzcoin is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.