Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 51.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 21% lower against the US dollar. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $431,760.00 and $69.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0246 or 0.00000278 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, ISX, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00070034 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00201642 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007854 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010154 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008514 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 68.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00096962 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006141 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000677 BTC.
Auroracoin (CRYPTO:AUR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 25th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 17,582,030 coins. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. Auroracoin’s official website is auroracoin.is.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, ISX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.