Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001260 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 4.4% against the dollar. Bitcoin Atom has a total market capitalization of $2.04 million and $1,078.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.