Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. During the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for $27.19 or 0.00302968 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMarket, OKEx, Trade Satoshi and Kucoin. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $476.23 million and $31.69 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.25 or 0.01027899 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00117740 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018163 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003477 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001063 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000911 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold (CRYPTO:BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, BitFlip, Korbit, Braziliex, Upbit, Bithumb, Graviex, HitBTC, Exmo, Coinnest, YoBit, Koineks, Coinone, Kucoin, QuadrigaCX, Exrates, Crex24, CEX.IO, Altcoin Trader, Vebitcoin, Bittrex, Huobi, Zebpay, TDAX, Gate.io, Indodax, Bitlish, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, Binance, Instant Bitex, Bleutrade, C2CX, OKEx, BitMarket, Ovis, Negocie Coins, BitBay, Bitinka, Sistemkoin, DSX and Bitsane. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.