HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One HorusPay token can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including BigONE and DragonEX. HorusPay has a total market capitalization of $2.45 million and approximately $211.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HorusPay has traded up 8.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00372367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $210.09 or 0.02379997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011397 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00158564 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019424 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000766 BTC.
HorusPay Token Profile
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. HorusPay’s official website is horuspay.io. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HorusPay Token Trading
HorusPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HorusPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HorusPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HorusPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.