SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One SelfSell coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000094 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, LBank and Bitinka. During the last week, SelfSell has traded 101.4% higher against the US dollar. SelfSell has a market cap of $3.25 million and $4.47 million worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00077791 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006540 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
SSC is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SelfSell Coin Trading
SelfSell can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bitinka and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SelfSell should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SelfSell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.