Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.95 or 0.00010649 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. Stratis has a total market cap of $94.83 million and $2.79 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 0% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013785 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005877 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009129 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00058946 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Stratis is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,368,856 coins. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Crex24, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, Coinrail, Upbit, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Bittylicious and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.