ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. ZCore has a market cap of $443,006.00 and approximately $4,213.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $33.94, $50.98 and $7.50. In the last week, ZCore has traded up 10% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
ZCore (CRYPTO:ZCR) is a coin. ZCore’s total supply is 4,070,370 coins. The official website for ZCore is zcore.cash. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.43, $51.55, $33.94, $7.50, $10.39, $13.77, $20.33, $5.60, $24.68, $18.94 and $50.98. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.