Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 16th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $4.59 billion and approximately $372.35 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $32.51 or 0.00355014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, LBank, Binance and AirSwap. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.12 or 0.02327404 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00157362 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018468 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003687 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin’s genesis date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Exrates, Gate.io, Binance, AirSwap, Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Trade Satoshi, DDEX and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.