Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 11% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. During the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded up 12.9% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for $0.0373 or 0.00000410 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, Trade Satoshi, STEX and Crex24. Bitcoin Incognito has a market cap of $360,852.00 and approximately $13,762.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006075 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito (CRYPTO:XBI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 9,673,020 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official website is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.