EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 16th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for $7.07 or 0.00077457 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Exrates, WazirX and COSS. EOS has a total market capitalization of $6.50 billion and $2.86 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006321 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,016,127,132 coins and its circulating supply is 919,427,127 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinEx, OKEx, Koinex, YoBit, COSS, Bit-Z, QBTC, Vebitcoin, BitFlip, Huobi, Mercatox, CoinBene, Kuna, Cobinhood, ABCC, HitBTC, Coinone, Instant Bitex, ZB.COM, Zebpay, WazirX, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Tidex, Bitbns, DigiFinex, C2CX, Bibox, OEX, Ovis, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Bithumb, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Rfinex, BigONE, Coinrail, Exrates, Cryptomate, Neraex, DOBI trade, GOPAX, Fatbtc, Bitfinex, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, IDCM, IDAX, Bilaxy, CoinTiger, Tidebit, Coinsuper, Exmo, EXX, Hotbit, RightBTC, BCEX, Upbit, CPDAX, Poloniex, CoinExchange, Kraken, BtcTrade.im, LBank, Coinbe, Liqui, Coindeal, BitMart and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.