Insolar (CURRENCY:INS) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Over the last week, Insolar has traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar. Insolar has a market capitalization of $12.38 million and $861,432.00 worth of Insolar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Insolar token can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00004161 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, Kucoin and Bithumb.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.51 or 0.00355014 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $213.12 or 0.02327404 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00157362 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018468 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000719 BTC.
Insolar Token Profile
Insolar’s genesis date was August 1st, 2018. Insolar’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000 tokens. Insolar’s official website is insolar.io. Insolar’s official Twitter account is @insolario. The official message board for Insolar is medium.com/insolar. The Reddit community for Insolar is /r/insolar/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Insolar
Insolar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Okcoin Korea, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Mercatox, Liqui, Binance, OKex, Kucoin, Bithumb and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insolar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insolar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insolar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.