Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 15th. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar. One Request Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on exchanges including Koinex, WazirX, COSS and Kyber Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.77 or 0.00365535 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $211.98 or 0.02364247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011213 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.99 or 0.00156083 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019691 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000757 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network launched on August 31st, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,986,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,657,215 tokens. The official message board for Request Network is blog.request.network. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Request Network is request.network.
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, WazirX, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, GOPAX, Huobi, COSS, Liqui, Mercatox, Kucoin, Gate.io, OKEx, CoinExchange, Binance, Kyber Network, Koinex, Bitbns, DDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.