nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 17th. During the last week, nUSD has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar. One nUSD token can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. nUSD has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $750.22 or 0.08112725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00037656 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011342 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00016675 BTC.
nUSD Token Profile
nUSD is a token. Its launch date was June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for nUSD is blog.havven.io. nUSD’s official website is havven.io.
Buying and Selling nUSD
nUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade nUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase nUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.