Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. Pirl has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $1,119.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pirl has traded down 11.9% against the dollar. One Pirl coin can now be purchased for $0.0217 or 0.00000234 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002334 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 46,796,782 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.