Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 35.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 16th. In the last week, Ren has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ren has a market cap of $40.53 million and approximately $5.11 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ren token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0545 or 0.00000597 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi Global, Kyber Network, OKEx and UEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $747.57 or 0.08189182 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00038014 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011537 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00017302 BTC.
Ren Token Profile
Ren (REN) is a token. Its launch date was December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 744,184,466 tokens. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ren’s official message board is medium.com/renproject. The official website for Ren is renproject.io.
Ren Token Trading
Ren can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, Tidex, Kyber Network, IDEX, DDEX, UEX, Binance and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ren using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.