Amoveo (CURRENCY:VEO) traded down 20.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 10th. Amoveo has a market capitalization of $5.87 million and approximately $23.00 worth of Amoveo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Amoveo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $91.05 or 0.00800919 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Bitibu and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Amoveo has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $667.22 or 0.05861563 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00033339 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Amoveo (VEO) is a coin. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Amoveo’s total supply is 66,279 coins and its circulating supply is 64,474 coins. The Reddit community for Amoveo is /r/Amoveo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Amoveo is amoveo.io. Amoveo’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amoveo Coin Trading
Amoveo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitibu and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amoveo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amoveo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amoveo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amoveo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amoveo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.