BetterBetting (CURRENCY:BETR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Over the last seven days, BetterBetting has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. BetterBetting has a market cap of $257,712.00 and $8.00 worth of BetterBetting was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BetterBetting token can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00272272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $164.52 or 0.01400288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00026816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00129399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
BetterBetting Token Profile
BetterBetting was first traded on December 14th, 2017. BetterBetting’s total supply is 200,585,763 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,527,367 tokens. BetterBetting’s official Twitter account is @BETRBetting and its Facebook page is accessible here. BetterBetting’s official website is www.betterbetting.org.
Buying and Selling BetterBetting
BetterBetting can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetterBetting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BetterBetting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BetterBetting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetterBetting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetterBetting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.