Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001649 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Liqui, Upbit and CoinExchange. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $13.28 million and $15,577.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 25.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009560 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00032295 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00016819 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.53 or 0.01953668 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 36.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000071 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
QRL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,517,733 tokens. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, CoinExchange, Upbit and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.