Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. In the last week, Universe has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Universe coin can now be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. Universe has a total market capitalization of $220,701.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Universe Coin Profile
Universe (UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 90,088,534 coins and its circulating supply is 78,888,534 coins. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.