Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and STEX. In the last seven days, Ethereum Meta has traded up 47% against the US dollar. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $59,240.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.32 or 0.00276385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.02 or 0.01350152 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00124865 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000674 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,996,976 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.