Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Cobinhood and Bibox. Gifto has a market capitalization of $14.06 million and approximately $4.61 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 21.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.32 or 0.00276385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.02 or 0.01350152 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00124865 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000674 BTC.
Gifto launched on December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono, Allbit, Binance, Cobinhood, BiteBTC, Kyber Network, Upbit, Bithumb, Bittrex, OKEx, CoinTiger, Bancor Network, CPDAX, Bibox and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.