Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $43.09 million and $1.01 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Loom Network has traded down 16% against the US dollar. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0536 or 0.00000472 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Fatbtc, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00277559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $152.75 or 0.01345619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000669 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 803,382,713 tokens. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. The official message board for Loom Network is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io.
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, DDEX, Fatbtc, Kucoin, CoinExchange, IDEX, LATOKEN, Coinbe, Upbit, Bitbns, Hotbit, Bittrex, Binance, DragonEX, Poloniex, Allbit, DEx.top, Tidex and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.